You can reduce stress and have immense fun playing Office Christmas Bingo. Score one point for each of the following items. Feel free to make up new categories of your own.
- Accurately guess the first person to decorate their desk
- Someone breaking up a romance to avoid buying a gift
- Accurately guess who will flout the no-Xmas-card rule
- Someone bringing in home-made goodies
- First man to wear Christmas tie
- Accurately pick the date the office Xmas tree goes up
- First woman to wear novelty Christmas earrings
- Score 2 extra points for spotting a secret office romance
- Who’s most into Secret Santa
- Someone acting like Scrooge or the Grinch
- The person who waited too long to book vacation and has to work over the holiday
- A girl who signs the company Xmas card with little hearts over the i’s.
- First person to say ho-ho-ho
- Someone bragging about the cheapest gift they are giving
- A lecherous Santa impersonation
- Person who looks like an elf
- A bearded co-worker who is probably Santa in disguise
- Someone with Mistletoe over their desk
- Someone bragging about a very expensive gift they’ve purchased
- Someone doing Xmas shopping at lunchtime.
Be silly and break the tedium of the work week with Office Christmas Bingo.
Let me know if you come up with new categories.